Seville Photography Walking Tour
- Type of tour: Cultural Tours
- Duration of this tour: 3 hours 30 minutes
- This tour commences in: Seville, Spain
- Region of Spain: Andalucia
Walk the historical city of Seville from the medieval walls southward to the main landmarks, following the ancient cardus of the Roman Hispalis. Discover the north half of the historic city, less famous than the postcard Seville, but with plenty of unique buildings and more importantly, unique people.
Visit taverns and markets, baroque and mudejar gothic churches as well as Renaissance palaces and monasteries. Highlights of the Seville Photography Walking Tour include: Macarena Gate and Walls, San Luis street, San Luis de los Franceses church, Santa Marina, San Marcos and San Roman churches, Feria street market, Alameda de Hercules, Santa Paula and Santa Isabel convents, San Vicente and San Lorenzo quarters and the Fine Art Museum.
The goal of the Seville Photography Walking Tour is to:
- Discover and experience a city through the eyes of a local photographer
- Encourage the observation of new viewpoints and interesting details which might easily be overlooked
- Improve photography technique
- Have a more interesting experience and involvement when visiting a city
- Have fun!
Your English-speaking Photographer guide has in-depth local knowledge, a passion for Seville and for the art of photography. So bring your camera and be prepared to walk, shoot and click.