Private Tour: Barcelona Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Type of tour: Private Tours
- Duration of this tour: 4 hours
- This tour commences in: Barcelona, Spain
- Region of Spain: Catalunya
Explore Barcelona in style by taking a private half-day tour of the Catalan city’s famous attractions. Accompanied by your own private guide, you’ll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of Barcelona. Perfect for first-time visitors, this morning or afternoon four-hour private tour is the ideal introduction to Barcelona’s sights, leaving you with time in the day free to explore the city on your own.
On your private tour of Barcelona you will be able to visit all of the major sites in a personalized fashion, taking the time to stop for longer at the sights that interest you most. You can design your own itinerary, and your personal guide will take you where you want to go.
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni
- Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona the world over
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo and Casa Mila apartments and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
- Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.